Unprecedented Vacation of 2010
It must have been due for a while. Especially for the things I’ve done (rather, things that happened to me) in last two weeks,
- Completely unplanned holidays
- Unexplored exotic beach(es)
- Coloured my hair red
- Football – FIFA World Cup Live in Goa!
- Busted bladder with Breezers
- Explored amazing Music (Instrument) Stores, on foot
- ...followed by some Asian-style Foot Massage
- Day-long train journey (in a real Indian way) - Konkan route!
- And then the fastest bus ride (like the ‘Fastest Indian’. MSRTC rocks)!
- Finally visited Ravi's house (again unplanned, or in fact, accidental)
- Long drive(s) – of a few hundred kilometres!
- Socialized (to the core)
- Caught up with cousins (1st, 2nd and more)
- Interacted with my new relatives (No confusion - I'm talking about my just-born nephews and newly-wed cousins' spouses)
- Danced (like a crazy) in the rain
- Saw Maradona (meaning, Argentina) losing :( and Janak winning :)
- Tones of movies (well, not literally)
- Unlocked some more badges
- Donated blood
- Redesigned (re-defined?) my website
- Completed some pending articles (including some unplanned ones)
- INKED! Got tattooed. Just like that.
I couldn’t think of a better time-off for myself. Friends, Family, Fun… what else would I want? (Don’t even answer that! I know what you’re thinking.)
Rejuvenated. Guess I’m ready for the work – and the new role!