Liver And Brain Damaging Habits
"This is why I keep saying Let’s start going to bed early… We don’t realize all these now, but it does have effects on our body, read this if this wakes you up!"
While my work demands eating, sleeping and working at odd hours, Janak’s diet doesn’t exactly fall into the ‘healthy’ category either. An irate Yogesh chose to forward this email with a warning note over breaking his head to make others understand. A guest post from Yogesh Trivedi.
Disclaimer: All the information in this article is transcribed directly from the online sources without validating the authenticity or accuracy, and should be considered for awareness purposes only. None of the authors, contributors, or administrators associated with this website, in any way whatsoever, is responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from this blog article.
Liver Damaging Habits
- Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main causes.
- Not urinating in the morning.
- Sleeping late can damage the liver and brain.
- Too much eating.
- Skipping breakfast.
- Consuming too much medication.
- Consuming too many preservatives, additives, food colouring, and artificial sweetener.
- Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
- Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver.
- Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
- We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to "schedule."
Evening at 9 - 11 pm: is the time for eliminating unnecessary/toxic chemicals (detoxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes). This time duration should be spent relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in an unrelaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on health.
Evening at 11 pm - 1 am: is the detoxification process in the liver and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 1 - 3 am: detoxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.
Early morning 3 - 5
Morning 5 - 7
Morning 7 - 9 am: absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30 am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30 am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 - 10 am rather than no meal at all.
Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals. Aside from that, midnight to 4:00 am is the time when the bone marrow produces blood. Therefore, have a good sleep and don't sleep late.
Brain Damaging Habits
No Breakfast: People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
Over-eating: It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
Smoking: It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
High Sugar consumption: Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
Air Pollution: The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
Sleep Deprivation: Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
Head covered while sleeping: Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease the concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
Working your brain during illness: Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
Talking Rarely: Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.